Saturday, May 2, 2009

36: Some Favorites . . .

A few of my favorite things right now:


I usually buy the cheap disposable razors - although I have learned to at least buy Gillette because the store brands completely wreck havoc on my legs. The last pack I bought came with a free sample of the Venus disposable so I decided to give it a try. Up to this point I had not fallen for the whole 10 blade (or three anyway), quadruple moisture strip, blah, blah, blah marketing on this thing. Could it really be that much better? Really? Tried it. Ahhhhhh . . . .I've never been so in love with a razor. Sold.


Do I really need to explain this one? So good, so good. And it's frozen yogurt so it's kind of, sort of, a little better than ice cream. That's MY rationale anyhow. The Chocolate Fudge Brownie is delish, but I'm partial to Half-Baked . . . half CFB and half chocolate-chip cookie dough. Wonder if the store is still open . . .


It's been forever since I shopped in Old Navy - it seems like for a while there everything was too low cut or too short. I went the other day in an effort to find post-baby clothes that actually fit and look stylish (well, for me anyway) without making me look like a mom (i.e. high waist in order to hide awesome muffin-top). YAY for Old Navy!!! I was pleasantly surprised that the shorts were a decent length, the shirts were long enough and not cut down to my belly button and there was a huge SALE. My self-esteem is restored :-)


This is my new, cheap eye makeup remover. I used to wear waterproof mascara all the time and have to buy pricey remover to get the stuff off. I switched to regular mascara and saw on the internet that baby shampoo works wonders to get eye makeup off gently and effectively. Whadya know - it works amazingly! And for $2 (or less) for a bottle that will last several months if not a year - what a bargain!


Seriously THE best french fries ever. Once I start eating them it is impossible to stop. If I can't have my Tex-Mex here in Georgia at least I can nosh on these. Mmmmmmm . . .


What are some of y'all's favorite things right now?? (And, yes, "y'all's is totally correct plural possessive in Texas.)

1 comment:

  1. i was just thinking last night as i shaved and still had prickles that i need to find a new razor... i guess i'll have to try this out :)

    ice cream is a weakness of mine! when i'm pregnant i have a bowl every single night. (is that why brycen loves ice cream?) haha

    ReplyDelete