Thursday, April 30, 2009

34: My ABCs of the Moment

Anxiously awaiting my parents' arrival tomorrow

Beautiful day outside my window . . .should really get the girls outside to play today - it's hard though with a forest-y backyard and no fence

Chocolate . . .need . . . chocolate

Dark chocolate preferably but will take anything

Endless list of things to do around here running through my head

Frustration that this house is a constant state of mess no matter how much I clean

Got to find older daughter some summer sandals today

Hoping to stumble upon the sale of the century for above mentioned shoes

I have a feeling that will not happen however

Joe from Blue's Clues is distracting my daughter

"Keep eating, Sweet Pea"

Lunch in front of the TV today was not a great idea but it's allowing me to blog

Mother's Day coming . . . need to have girls make something for grandmothers

Not feeling crafty today

Oh, but that's what Google is for

Pedicure . . . feet longing for pedicure

Questioning how much I should panic over this whole swine/Mexican/N1H1/Whatever-you-call-it flu

Read part of Hebrews this morning about entering God's rest . . .need to remember this all day, every day

S-t-u-p-i-d dog is the official name of the household canine here . . .bless her heart she can't help it I suppose

The s-t-u-p-i-d dog is in her crate after pouncing on older daughter today. NOT okay with me.

Unless we figure out a way to get the energy out of s-t-u-p-i-d dog I don't know what we're going to do

Volume of little one's voice confounds me . . .where in the world did she get such lungs?? Loud or soft though she is sweet as can be

Wondering if we will ever indeed get out of the house today . . . my goal was to leave at 9:30. It's now 11:50.

Xactly what word starts with X besides Xylophone and X-ray??? Neither of which will enter my day today.

Yelling from room to room drives me crazy

Zzzzzz . . . coming from little one's carrier . . .breathing kind of heavily . . . hope she's not getting sick . . .

1 comment: