Tuesday, April 14, 2009

18: Love My Friends!

Today was a hard day. Many tears, tantrums and yelling.

And that was just me.

Seriously.

Very rarely do I ever feel the way I felt today but I was truly at my wits' end.

And then the Lord provided a return phone call from a dear, dear friend that turned my afternoon around. By the end of the phone call I felt sane again and not so alone. I am so grateful today for that friend in particular, but it got me thinking about how the Lord created us to need one another. He never intended any of us to try to "do life" on our own but always in community with others. Don't we serve a loving, wise Father that provides good things for His children?!

Short post today for several reasons (emotionally drained, hubby needs computer and I waited until last minute to try to post - whoops!) so although my words don't seem very eloquent or flow-y tonight (is that even a word?? i'm so tired.) the Lord knows how grateful I am for my friends tonight and I hope you are, too. Give your loved ones a hug tonight (and sorry for the scattered post. this 100 post thing doesn't always - or ever? ha! - result in fabulous thoughts.)!

No comments:

Post a Comment