Tuesday, April 21, 2009

25: My Life in Thirty Lines

I have:

1. hiked in the Grand Canyon
2. been caught in a flash flood in the "Grand Canyon of Texas" (Palo Duro)
3. watched as our cabbie made a drug drop in Jamaica. awesome.
4. climbed a waterfall
5. experienced the miracle of birth twice
6. been humiliated at a rodeo
7. been the only 4.0 graduate in my class
8. had a black eye
9. never been stung by anything
10. cried over my students
11. been saved by Jesus
12. married the man who smeared ice cream on my face during our first date
13. been lifted out of a pit. more than once.
14. been pulled over twice
15. never gotten a ticket.
16. gotten fertility advice from a mayor
17. worn out the DVD of "Emma" and had to buy a new one
18. watched dolphins swim in a bay
19. worked as a secretary
20. driven to Roswell, NM and back in a day just to say I've been there
21. put my fingers inside a pig heart and pretended not to be mortified
22. attended an inner-city church and loved it
23. toured the Blue Bell ice cream factory
24. hidden in closets during tornado-producing storms more times than I can count
25. met Mickey Mouse
26. run in the rain
27. learned to two-step
28. read every Jane Austen novel
29. been to Luckenbach, Texas
30. been skeet shooting

How about YOU? What things have you done in this life??

(I totally stole this idea from Mandy!)

1 comment: