Sunday, April 19, 2009

23: To Be Honest . . .

I'm sssooooo tired tonight. It's been a long few days as the little one has a cold or something (oh, please let it be too early for teeth!) and needs constant attention. Add that to the constant attention the older little one requires and, well, that's a whole lotta "constant" around here.

So this is a total cop-out post. Sorry. It really shouldn't even count towards my 100 posts in 100 days.

But it's my blog.

And it does.

:-)

Hopefully I'll be back to some "real" writing soon (whatever that is) as I do miss it. And hopefully the constant 24/7 running around here will dwindle back to, I don't know, say 23/7. That would be more like normal.

(I'd be remiss not to mention that although I feel bone tired that the Lord has provided around every corner. Even something like my older daughter being in a great mood today made a HUGE difference and I definitely don't want to be ungrateful. It could always be worse. I am oh so aware of that . . . Thank you Lord for perspective even as I write this!)

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying that your little one feels back to herself soon and that you will get a little rest for the weary, which I am sure you are at the moment.

    ReplyDelete