Wednesday, June 10, 2009

75: Blank

I have no idea what to write tonight.

No. Idea.

It's been a long day with a poor, feverish little girl. But also a good day as I saw how the Lord provided peace and comfort (and Tylenol!) throughout the day.

After 15 hours of being mommy I sat down only to realize I hadn't blogged yet today. Hmmm. And try as I might there is no coherent thought forming in this tired little brain of mine.

So tonight I'm just going to say I'm so thankful for the Lord - not only all He provides but for who He is.

And nighty-night. :-)

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to be sad when your 100 days are up :(

    hope the little one is feeling better today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to that! I will miss your posts, even when they are not a lot. Get some sleep mommy! Tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww . . . y'all are sweet! I've actually been enjoying writing more frequently and hope to keep it up even after the 100 days. Just maybe not EVERY day - ha!

    ReplyDelete