Friday, October 30, 2009

Brain Rattlings

As in, things rattling around in my head today . . .

*There is something very wrong about large Christmas ornaments hanging above the Halloween section at Target.

*If my dog could talk I wonder if she could ever adequately explain why she believes eating dirty diapers out of the trash is a good idea.

*I really wish Macaroni Grill delivered. Mmmmmm.

*Brownies will suffice for dinner in the absence of above longed-for Macaroni Grill

*Inevitably, children will always get sick right before a weekend or when the husband is out of town. Or both. Why is this???

*We dumped cable. I miss cable. Is it possible to have cable withdrawal?? Oh, TLC, one day we shall meet again . . .

*I think every season at the moment is my favorite season. Fall is breathtaking around here. I literally have laughed out loud or said "Wow!" at turning a corner only to see a blazing red tree jumping out of the foliage. Isn't God beautiful!

*I never was a huge candy corn fan until I met my husband. I now understand the dire importance of purchasing Brach's - and only Brach's - candy corn. Store brand is not acceptable.

Enough rattlings. On to the brownies . . .

3 comments:

  1. brownies sound amazing... actually so does macaroni grill and brach's candy corn... thanks a lot friend! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the candy corn!!! I didn't get any this year. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C - I didn't even realized I'd mentioned food THREE different times on my short list! lol! I must have been hungry!

    K - I bet it's on sale now . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete