Thursday, October 15, 2009

To The Desert Dwellers

As often happens in time of great spiritual growth and renewal, we have been battling the enemy mightily - and sometimes not so mightily - around here.

For the past month there has been spiritual attack after attack launched against our family. The enemy is trying to distract us, discourage us. And to be honest sometimes he succeeds.

But then God reminds me - again - who He is and how much bigger He is than anyone, anything or any circumstance. So when this video came in my inbox today I almost laughed out loud at God's perfect timing. I have a feeling I'm not the only one it might speak to today . . .

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome and just what I needed!!! I can so relate to the spiritual attacks, I feel everyone I love so dearly is going through some form of attack right now and we just need to focus on WHO is VICTORIOUS and just how BIG HE REALLY IS!!!!

    ReplyDelete