Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Great Post (Um, Not Mine)

I'm cheating at my own blog today. Rather than me writing anything (well, anything substantial) I'm directing you to someone else's blog who consistently blows my mind, often makes me teary and always makes me think.

Go read this post at Bring The Rain.

If you're not already familiar with this blog, the writer is Angie Smith. Her husband, Todd, sings in the Christian group Selah - which is an amazing group if you've not heard them. (Here's the link to their myspace page if you want to hear some song snippets.)

They have twin girls (age 5 or 6ish), a 3ish year old and then recently lost a baby girl soon after birth. This gal's faith blows me away. She has such a gifted way with words - eloquent but everyday. Challenging but never preachy. Convicted but full of grace and love.

Can you tell how much I love her blog??? Go check it out - I recommend even starting from the beginning and taking it a few posts at a time. But at least read the post about The Glorious Hem. It's a beautiful way to think about this life and the journeys we end up on . . .and also where we're going.

1 comment:

  1. i read her blog too! and i love the things you said about her- i totally agree! i too went back and read from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete