Friday, December 5, 2008

Worship

I l-o-v-e this video.

They're starting a new Saturday night service at our church and we got a preview of it this past Sunday morning. A little more contemporary, different music style, same message. They played this video before the start of service and I think it's an awesome reminder that worship is NOT about us. NOT about how it makes us feel. It should be about the object of our worship and it's easy to lose that in preferences and tradition.

It's short - take 2-3 minutes and watch . . .you will be so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this video. i WAS blessed by it;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pulling at my heart strings again! What a Blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can you send me the link to embed this into my blog! Thanks girl

    ReplyDelete