Friday, February 6, 2009

Pray for Chelsa

The unique thing about blogging is sometimes you get to know people that you may never meet face-to-face. Chelsa is one of those people - a friend of a friend who came to my blog after miscarrying shortly after I had. Besides that bond we both discovered we were pregnant again just weeks apart from each other.

You can go to her blog here and get more details but I found out today that she lost her sweet baby Andon at 34 weeks and, from what I understand, was close to not making it herself and I think is still in the hospital.

My heart is broken for this sweet family and am asking that you would constantly lift them up in prayer - Chelsa, her husband Ryan and their little boy Brycen who was so, so excited about his baby brother. I'm sure she would appreciate the prayers and any encouragement you could offer if you want to leave a note on her blog

1 comment: