Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random Reward

First of all, I have to say that y'all's responses to my last post cracked me up! Who knew anyone but me would find my random thoughts entertaining? (By the way, as a Texas girl living in Georgia I have double rights to use "y'all".)

Second of all, I made a HUGE mistake in that post and I cannot believe no one has called me on it yet! Or maybe you noticed and were too kind to point it out. At any rate, I'm not 'fessing up as to what it was. You know you want to go look now.

Tell you what. (Wow, I'm really breaking out the Texan-ese today.) The first person who catches this particular mistake and leaves it in a comment on this post deserves something. I haven't quite decided what yet, but I'm thinking along the lines of chocolate since that clearly consumed most of my post. ;-)

So: Find my mistake. Leave a comment. If you're the first correct one I will reward you with something yummilicious.

I make a pretty mean chocolate chip cookie, if I do say so myself. Or maybe I should send those Thin Mints that caused me so much trouble in the first place. Oops - did I really type that last sentence? Temporary insanity. I mean, y'all are awesome and all, but really. Who gives away Thin Mints?

I digress.

Where was I? Oh, right. Mistake, comment, reward. Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Okay could this be the mistake - I was wondering how you were going to dress your children before your sleepy house burst into action...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! the slogan isn't from Gerber, it's Johnson and Johnson. That commercial makes me cry every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - so there are way more mistakes than I thought - lol! Really? That's Johnson and Johnson??? Not the mistake I was referring to, but you are SO right.

    So Kimberly - sweet treats coming your way!! BUT more will still go to whomever finds the other one (sigh . . .I hope there is only one more. lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kryptonite instead of Krypton?? The amount charged for your Nook at Barnes & Noble was much higher?! It took "less" than 2 hrs for you to decide hiding the sweets was a bad idea?? That's all I've got! :) Missed you guys this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a WINNER! Yay, Diana!! Krypton is the planet, kryptonite is the substance that disables Superman's powers :-)

    Apparently I need to brush up on my Superman knowledge.

    Incidentally, I remember going to see one of the Superman movies with my dad and at least one sister. I also remember alternating between hiding my eyes at the scary parts and totally not getting the rest of it. This would explain two things: 1)why I still cannot stand fantasy/sci-fi movies and 2)my misuse of Krypton instead of kryptonite.

    Anyway - YAY for Diana! I'll call you later and see what goodies I can bring you! (And I'm a little suspicious that this was really just a ploy to see the baby and sneak in some snuggles with her - lol!)

    ReplyDelete